The Technology Department provides a broad spectrum of support for the planning, development, deployment, integration, cyber security of our state-of-the-art infrastructure in computing and telecommunications services.
- electronic mail services support; (Google, Exchange/Outlook)
- computer networks installation and maintenance
- computing and information security
- reliable bandwidth for web-based courses
- internet services
- development, planning and support of information technology enterprise systems that are critical core services of Dodge City Public Schools
- equipment support
- equipment replacement cycle
- software support and updates
- Student Information System (Skyward) support
- student records management (system built in-house)
- district electronic forms management (system built in-house)
- District Student Data Warehouse System (system built in-house)
- ClassLink implementation and support
The department supports the USD 443 mission statement, decisions made by administration and curriculum goals within the district to meet USD 443’s changing needs. We provide prompt and knowledgeable support in order to increase the productivity, efficiency and communication expertise of students, parents, faculty and staff.