- The Unified School District 443 Board of Education is comprised of seven (7) local citizens elected at-large.
- Members serve four-year staggered terms. Currently, four (4) expire in 2022 and three (3) expire in 2024.
- Terms run for four years, with the new Board seated at the first meeting in January.
- As required by state law, members serve without compensation.
- The Board of Education is committed to periodically drafting and reviewing progress toward goals for the Board of Education and for the welfare of the District.
- Board meetings are scheduled on the second and typically the fourth Monday of each month. See District Calendar for Specific Dates.
- Comprehensive, fully searchable, Board of Education Policies are available online.
- Regular meetings will begin at 6:00 pm CT in the Board Room at the District Office Building located at 2112 1st Avenue, unless otherwise noted.
- The second meetings of the month are held at 12:00 Noon at school sites. See calendar for locations.
- The Board invites community participation to comment on items not included on the agenda at the beginning of each meeting. There will be opportunities for public comment on items appearing on the agenda after the BOE has discussed those particular items. Patrons are asked to keep comments brief.
- All Board meetings are shared via district YouTube Channel @ Dodge City Public Schools. For more information about the Board of Education, please call (620) 371-1070.
Current and archived minutes are available online.