Skip to main content

Request Student Records

Are you needing a copy of your student records? Please print and fill out the form.

You can submit your request through the following:

  • Scan your completed form and attach it in an email to
  • Send your completed form through the mail: 2112 1st Ave, Room 120; Dodge City, KS 67801
  • Bring your completed form in person to the District Administration Building